Let's get started!
Thank you for choosing 1-Click Duplicate Delete for Outlook. You can remove your duplicates with 3 simple steps:
(Problems? We like to help.)
|1. Run||2. Install||3. Start|
|In your browser click on 'Run'.||Confirm the installation.||Click on the '1-click...' button. Done.|
(Options for pros can be found in the 'More'-menu.)
How can I move the toolbar icons? [Only Outlook 2007 or lower]
You can easily copy the icon in the main Outlook toolbar:
- Right-click the Outlook menu and choose "Customize".
- Ignore the dialog that appear. Hold the key "Ctrl" pressed.
- Click on one of the buttons of the duplicate software, keep the mouse button pressed and drag the icon into the Outlook toolbar. Repeat for the second icon.
- Release the key "Ctrl" and close the dialog.
You can close the original toolbar (tear it off and click on the X). And the new icons can be configured regarding text / icon as you like.
· General questions on purchase, download, registration and upgrade.
· Purchase questions
Or search the entire FAQ: